Tips for Selling Your House at a Great Price
- You can refurbish your house to make it more presentable to a buyer. You do not need to totally redecorate your house to make it more appealing. You can add a new coat of paint and do some cleaning to lure a buyer into buying your home.
- Fix the necessities in your house before you sell it. Re-wire the electricity and fix any potential hazards. Repair the plumbing in your kitchen and bathroom to avoid leakage. Make sure that the electricity is wired well to avoid any power outage for the buyer.
- Repair the drainage system and make sure the doors are not jammed.
- Fix the cracks on the driveway or walkway to entice a buyer to make a purchase.
- Make sure the lighting and heating system are in full capacity.
- The roof must not have any holes or damage that can be detrimental when the rainy season comes along.
- Fix the flooring of your house to make your home presentable to a buyer.
- You can put up an ad that your home is for sale once you are done with the improvements and repairs.
- Compare the prices of the homes in your neighborhood and find out the best price to sell your home in.
- Understand if the market you are entering is for buyers or sellers.
With these steps, you can answer the question “how can I sell my house fast?”
But if you think these steps are too hard to follow, Direct Cash Home Buyers any house in any condition. You no longer have to worry about how to sell your house at a decent price because we buy houses no matter what condition they are in.
Homes are selling at record prices but a slowdown in the real estate market is inevitable in the future. If you need to sell your house now, but don’t want to get 70¢ on the dollar, give us a call.
We buy houses at fair prices. There are several ways for you to sell your home if you are strapped for cash and cannot afford the mortgage and maintenance anymore.
We buy houses even if they are in poor condition. You can be sure that the house you sell will be bought no matter how ugly it may be. All you have to do is show the house and the level of damage it is in. if it needs repairs or maintenance in certain parts we can still buy it from you.
John Lemon Buys Houses
We buy houses from different areas as long as it meets our standards. Sometimes we buy houses and strip them down to their bare essentials. The stripped-down house will be refurbished or renovated for another buyer. We buy houses from you to help you start a new life in another neighborhood or simply because you are moving to a bigger and better house.
Direct Cash Home Buyers
The housing market is great and now is a good time to sell your house. You should be aware of the market and watch out for trends that will finally give you the chance to sell your house.
Be aware of the prices of the homes in your neighborhood so that you can determine the right price for the house you want to sell.
Doing small repairs and cosmetic improvements will help increase the value of your house thus making it easier to sell.
It is better to improve your house a bit before selling it.
Get a Simple, Quick Home Offer
John Lemon Buys Houses is an easier way to sell your home with less hassle and on a schedule that works for you.
As you move forward with our offer, your dedicated Direct Cash Team Member works with you to keep it simple, to close when you’re ready and to get you the guaranteed results you need.
Easy Sell Property Form
We look forward to learning more about you and your property.
For immediate service, call or text us at (818) 405-9062
John Lemon and The Team at Direct Cash Home Buyers.