An all-cash home offer is an immediate or near-immediate closing with payment for the house in cash.
It is an offer that doesn’t require a traditional loan from the buyer to buy the house.
With an all-cash offer, is that there are no contingencies to worry about, which means it’s a very straightforward easy transaction. It’s also easier for the seller and buyer to agree on terms.
It is essentially an all-cash purchase of your home from the buyer of the property.
Why Sell a House for Cash?
One of the most common reasons that people sell their houses is because they need quick cash or have met an urgent financial need that requires a large sum of money.
There are a few factors that make an all-cash offer a good choice. If you need to sell your house, then these are the main factors that you should be considering when deciding if the buyers’ all-cash offer is good:
- The condition of your home and its property value. A perfect-looking home will usually sell at a higher price than an old or run-down one, due to greater appeal.
- If you’re currently not living in your house, how long it has been since you’ve lived there.
- How quickly you want to move out and move on.
Working with a direct cash home buyer that purchases houses provides an effective solution with little to no risk.
What is a Realistic Closing Timeline for My Home Sale?
There is no standard real estate closing timeline. It depends on the type of transaction, who is closing it, and other variables.
If you’re looking for a general timeline/process for selling your house with a convention sale here some general guidelines from start to finish:
- Approve pre-approval letter.
- Start scheduling showings.
- Make an offer, the seller accepts the offer with contingencies, provider of mortgage arranges for approval.
- Sign offer after getting loan approval.
- Underwriting process starts; material needed from borrower includes paystubs from previous 60 days, W-2 form(s), bank statements without any withdrawals within the last 90 days.
- At Settlement, a lender calculates the final settlement statement showing how much the borrower owes and then sends it to the Closing Agent for review and approval. This is called “Loan Certification.” If there are no issues with the settlement statement or loan certification, this triggers the settlement attorney/agent to apply their signature signifying them as validating their acceptance of all items in last-minute agreement drafts.
How Do You Determine the Cash Value of My House?
There are a few factors that affect the proceeds of a house for all-cash. If you need to sell your house for cash, then these are the main factors that you should be considering when deciding on how much to charge:
- The condition of your home and its current value. A perfect-looking home will usually sell at a higher price than an old or run-down one, due to greater appeal.
- How long it has been since you’ve resided there. House tends to require more renovation if they have not been lived in, or have been rented for a while.
- How quickly they want to relocate and how quickly you want to close.
Closing a cash real estate deal is typically much easier than it is to close a deal financed by a bank loan from the buyer.
What Do I Need to Bring to the Closing of the Sale of My House?
Make sure to bring the following items with you to your signing appointment:
- Your ID, which might be a driver’s license or state-issued ID.
- The deed to your house if your home is paid off.
- House keys to the front door, back door, garage, porch, and backyard.
- Any codes to alarm systems and keyless entry and garage door remotes.
- Punch codes for fences, gates and garage doors, and door locks.
- Any other remotes or devices that control systems of the house.
How do I start?
For fast service, call or text John Lemon at (818) 405-9062.
Or you just enter some information about your house in the form below. We’ll get back to you to schedule an appointment at your convenience.
If you would like a free valuation, along with advice on how to sell your house, get started with our “Easy Sell Property Form” form below.
Sell as-is. No repairs, updates or showings. Move on your timeline. Pay zero fees.
No commissions or fees. No closing costs. We will buy your house for cash and the sale price is 100% yours to keep. We close whenever you choose to close.
It doesn’t matter whether you live in it, you’re renting it out, it’s vacant, or not even habitable.
We’ll then schedule a time to come by when work is least disruptive to you (you can also request this at any point during the process) and provide a cash purchase price based upon local equivalent home values.
Skip the hassles of a traditional home sale and let us buy your house for cash. Selling your home for all-cash to Direct Cash Home Buyers is as simple as 1-2-3!
1) Contact Us Today To Get A Free Estimate Of Your House Value And To Schedule An Appointment With a DirectCashHomeBuyers.com Team Member.
2) We’ll Make You A Competitive Offer Within 24 Hours.
3) Close In As Little As 10 Days, No Showings Required!